To our Pursuit Family,
On Monday July 6th, the Pursuit Athletic Centre is excited to announce that we will begin our athletic development programs for amateur and professional athletes. The Ontario government continues to slowly lift restrictions to keep people safe and we are optimistic that we will be able to resume training with general population in the coming weeks. We are excited to get back to training with everyone as we have been working hard to prepare the space and our programming to keep our members and staff safe.
Due to this, there will be a number of new protocols in place at the facility. These will include:
- A new waiver form that will need to be filled out prior to your first session back at Pursuit
- A maximum capacity 6 people training on the floor to ensure physical distancing at all times
- Indoor shoes only while on the training floor
- There will be no shared equipment during sessions and you will be given a designated training area
- All changerooms, showers and water stations are closed. The only bathroom that will be in use will be in the main lobby. You will be required to wear a mask whenever you are in the therapy/main lobby area as to follow the local public health mandate
- There will be a separate entrance and exit so we can maintain physical distancing at all times
- There will be firm start and end times to ensure proper cleaning of equipment between sessions
- At the conclusion of the session, you will leave the building immediately so sanitization and preparation can continue for the following session(s)
By implementing the steps above, we are assuring that we are able to provide the same programming and training experience you have come to expect from us here at Pursuit, while following the physical distancing guidelines.
For program information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for complete details. Thank you for your continued patience and we are excited to get back to training once again.
The Pursuit Team.