To Our Pursuit Family,
With the announcement from the Ontario government regarding most areas of the province transitioning to Stage 3 – we wanted to share the exciting news! As of Monday, July 20 we will be open to training to all clients and athletes. We couldn’t be more excited to resume training and welcome you back to the facility!
Here are some important updates and reminders regarding your return to training at Pursuit:
- We will be requiring pre-registration online in order for you to participate in Adult Fitness classes or Open Gym time. We will be capping the group size at 6 with the exception of participants who live in the same residence so they can share equipment/training area. This will allow us to maintain adequate space and control the number in a group at any one time.
- Registration for classes will open Saturday, July 18 at 10am. To register for a group session online you must have an active Pursuit membership. Please e-mail email@example.com to update your plans on returning and to lock in your current membership price. See below for instructions on how to register for a class. Please Note: If you have emailed to update us on your plans and to set up your membership, the rest of July will be pro-rated.
- There will be no drop-ins at this time. We are required to know who is coming for each class so we can track it.
- Private and semi-private training will continue to operate on an appointment-only basis.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS
- Visit Mindbody website here.
- Create an account with Mindbody.
- Once logged in, under the ‘Classes’ tab you can register for the class times listed.
Below is a modified schedule for our initial re-opening. As restrictions ease we are hoping to increase the number of sessions and participants allowed.
- In order to train at the facility, we have updated our waiver . Prior to your first training session back, all participants must complete the first page of the form and turn it into a Pursuit staff member.
- A maximum of two (2) people will be allowed in the change room at any one time with proper distancing in place.
- Bring your own water bottle
- No sharing of equipment (unless living in the same residence)
- You will be given a personal spray bottle to help sanitize equipment as you go. The equipment will then be more thoroughly cleaned by Pursuit staff at the conclusion of the session. The spray bottles will also be sanitized after use.
- The training floor is set up to maintain physical distancing and you will have a designated area assigned to you as you move through the session.
- There will be separate entrances and exits (with hand sanitizer at each). While entering the main front doors masks must be worn in the therapy area/front lobby until you enter the training floor. You will be assigned your area by a Pursuit staff member and after the session is completed you will exit through any of the doors in the gym.
We are taking these measures in order to keep safety the top priority. As things continue to improve we will also mold our procedures to those changes and easing of restrictions. We really appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate this situation. If there are any questions at all about anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime.
We are looking forward to working with you again and hopefully see you soon!